2020 Membership Rates
|Intermediate (18 - 35 yrs)
|International Life Membership4
SPECIAL OFFER OF 15 MONTHS FOR THE PRICE OF 12 ON ALL ABOVE MEMBERSHIP RATES.
- Offer ends 31st October 2020
- Must not have been a member of the club in the last 3 years.
- Applications can be email to email@example.com or posted to; Donegal Golf Club, Murvagh, Laghey, Co. Donegal, F94 H725.
1. Student Member open to anyone aged 18 - 25 years of age who is in full time education. A copy of Student ID required with application form.
2. Beginner Rate applies to those applying for membership for the first time who have not previously played golf or held a handicap
3. Distance Membership rate applies to those who are living no closer than 190km from Donegal Golf Club. Such membership shall cease as & when the member comes to reside closer to Donegal Golf Club than 190km. Must be living withing the island of Ireland.
4. International Life Membership applies to those who live outside the island of Ireland. Membership of this category shall cease should the person come to reside permanently in Ireland. T&C's apply. For further information contact the office via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donegal Golf Club is a members-owned club, offering a unique social and community experience. The location of the course, on well draining sandy soil, affords year round golf. Men and ladies are full and equal members, under one club administration, with full voting rights and daily access to the course. The club also offers family, junior, beginner and overseas memberships. The atmosphere is friendly and social, offering a number of social activities and events throughout the year.
The Men's and Ladies' memberships hold a number of mixed and social club events. Men's Competition Day is Sunday, while Ladies' Competition Day is Tuesday, with the alternate day of Sunday afternoon, for those ladies who are unavailable on Tuesdays. Match play, as well as Mixed Matchplay Competitions run throughout the year, while the weekly competitions offer a variety of formats. Additionally, a number of Mixed golf and social events are scheduled yearly. A social, Presentation night is held monthly.
While the Club offers the experience of outstanding links golf year round, the off course amenities are also without equal. There is a full practice area, with driving, pitching, bunker and putting practice available. A three hole mini-course is also situated in the practice area, along with our PGA professional, available for lessons by appointment. The dining and bar areas are open daily, offering a social aspect to club membership.
If you are interested in joining a unique and rewarding golf club experience, please contact the Administrator, who will advise of the membership procedure, or click the link for our membership application.